Friday, February 24, 2006

Hooray

An email arrived this morning from the admin folk at childrensillustrators.com saying there's only 7 days left on my year's portfolio subscription and I grumpily decided not to renew as it hasn't brought me any work over that time.

But then a few hours later, I received a phonecall from someone needing 39 interesting sounding illustrations and they'd found me via childrensillustrators.com.

Blimey. Looks as though I should renew the subscription after all.

I sold my first monsteroo this morning too, so it seems things are looking up, hooray!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gretel said...

God Becky, your pictures are so happy, they cheer me up just looking at them. I didn't know you sold on Etsy, well done!
And congrats on the commission - I'm probably going to ditch CI.com next month unless something similar happens...

Friday, 24 February, 2006  
Blogger Becky said...

Thanks very much Gretel. That was an old pic of young Molly and her Brolly, I keep cheating at this ol' bloggery lark and posting old, happy work. Oops. Hopefully there will be some new bits soon though.
Didn't you have a commission through CI.com recently too, or did I imagine that?

Sunday, 26 February, 2006  
Blogger Gretel said...

oops, a bit later on now, but no, in the end I didn't renew with them, and yes, I did get the one poster job with them, but it didn't pay enough for me to want to go with them another year. I'm giving the AOI one another go...need Molly's Brolly here, it's wet and horrid!

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home