Thursday, January 26, 2006

Illustration Friday - Cats



A nice easy Illustration Friday topic this week, just 'cats', great. I've found four old pieces of work and put them together as a little group, maybe the big cats are stretching the theme a bit, but never mind. The black cat and the tiger were for the Holiday Happenings series one for Halloween and one for Chinese New Year. The lion is illustrating one of the signs of the zodiac and he is currently being used on a Slovenian website and the remaining ginger cat was just for fun.

8 Comments:

Blogger bee'nme said...

Cool kitty collection - I like the way you pulled them all together. Cute stuff - nicely done!

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger Becky said...

Hello bee'nme, thanks very much! The illustrations on your site are lovely, I especially like the little splashy girl in her paddling pool. She's very sweet.

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all kind of cats!! this is great~nice illo*~*
-Marjorie Ann

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger Queen Tut said...

The lion is FAB!

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger steve said...

These are great Rebecca-- I like the variety here! Did you know you're from the birthplace of my all time favorite musician (ever hear of Richard D. James, aka Aphex Twin from Cornwall )?

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Cindy said...

Nifty set of cats.

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Becky said...

Thankyou for your comments everyone. Hi Steve, yep I've heard of the Aphex twin, I think he's from the north end the county though. I've seen him in London a couple of times I think, in pubs usually. Thanks again all,

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Gretel said...

I like them all - but funnily, my favourite is the self generated ginger cat.

Sunday, 05 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home