Thursday, January 26, 2006

hello there



Hooray, I finally got some self promotional things in the post. It took me much too long to produce 11 sets of letters, 3 prints, a simple response card and an SAE, but it's a start at least and now I've introduced myself to a few more potential clients. A "hello there, I draw - hire me. My website is here ..." My letter was a wee bit more wordy of course, but not much.

All 11 recipients are based in London, so I'll phone them in a couple of weeks time and try to arrange meetings. In the meantime I'd better update my website and sort out my portfolio. Yikes.

But first, I think I'll procrastinate a bit more by checking the topic for Illustration Friday this week and seeing if I have any old things that'll fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home