Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Knowledge Tree





This is the result of my first commission using Adobe Illustrator; a logo and set of stationery for a new, soon to be launched consultancy business.

Many thanks to Sara the Illustrator Whiz, who gave me invaluable and instant answers to my many questions, and of course thanks are due to Chris too for all his help.

I like to think I'm also a whiz with Illustrator now, so I'm looking forward to receiving another commission to design something similar!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gretel said...

Blimey Becks, that is stunning! So simple yet sophisticated. Awed...

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Blogger Becky said...

Cor, thanks very much Gretel, you're making me blush! I really enjoyed working on this.

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Blogger natural attrill said...

I agree with Gretel, very stylish, I love that logo and the colours are lovely as well.
Penny.

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Blogger Sara Garrard said...

Your Welcome, any time. It all looks great finished and neat ;0)

I hope your having a nice relaxing break now!

Thursday, 12 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home